Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR vs DreamMapper AHI Number
OSCAR vs DreamMapper AHI Number
DreamStation BiPAP ST DSX1030T11C

I have the ability on my machine to display the nights AHI. It matches the DM program. OSCAR reports AHI different number.

Either OSCAR is using a different calculation process or the techs are still developing OSCAR for my machine?

For instance; DM shows AHI at 4 and OSCAR is .93

Thank You, Gary
My worst night on CPAP is 10X better than my best night without it  Eat-popcorn 
Good night Chesty, wherever you are..Semper Fi
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR vs DreamMapper AHI Number
OSCAR is based on the former Sleepyhead 1.1.0 which was the first release for the Philips Dreamstation BiPAP ST. We are aware of the need to assess the BiPAP ST and AVAPS data and make corrections to OSCAR in the next version. The development team is soliciting datasets for this development. You can send a PM to Bonjour or AKlerk and they will provide a dropbox for uploading SD card data if you want to volunteer.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Already sent in SD.Zip and Manual PDF. Thanks for you fast replay and additional info.  Thanks Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
My Data Set sent too
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2019, 09:13 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: OSCAR is based on the former Sleepyhead 1.1.0 which was the first release for the Philips Dreamstation BiPAP ST.  We are aware of the need to assess the BiPAP ST and AVAPS data and make corrections to OSCAR in the next version.  The development team is soliciting datasets for this development.  You can send a PM to Bonjour or AKlerk and they will provide a dropbox for uploading SD card data if you want to volunteer.

If you need someone with my particular machine to test out beta or upgraded versions please feel free to get with me. The sooner I can get a clean working OSCAR the better... Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 802 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 776 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,776 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 6,102 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,250 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  DreamStation 2, DreamMapper, Oh-oh! StratCat48 5 2,202 12-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Lunasea
  Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing recruiter 2 2,452 05-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: recruiter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.