Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE
OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE
I noticed oximetry summary data on a user's submitted screenshot.
I am running the latest version of Oscar and have no such entries.
I am using the ResMed Oximetry kit to integrate my HR and O2 data into the system.

Is there a setting I am missing?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OXY DATA ON STATISTICS PAGE
Can you give me a post link, so I can see what you're referring to?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red,

Here is the link showing the oximeter statistics, attachment.php (2530×1047) (apneaboard.com)
My report is missing the section. 

Thanks,

Steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I went back to version 1.4.0 and checked it to make sure it didn't appear in a later alpha version, and it was there. However, I'm not using the Resmed direct oximeter package. Since you are the first to point this out, some digging in the code is required to see when, why, and where this occurs.

Thanks for pointing this out! Thanks

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Without digging into the code... I'm guessing that the ResMed oximetry data is included in the ResMed machine profile, whereas the Viatom data is in a separate machine profile. It might be possible to create a pseudo machine when the SDA.edf file contains usable data...

I'm not sure how difficult that would be
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many moons ago, I uploaded an SD card with all of the data, including the oximetry data. If you need another upload, let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I still have it here. I'm not sure how soon we can work on this.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
No rush. It's a "nice to have" item on the to-do list, but hardly critical if nobody else has mentioned it. -- Steve
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 241 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 338 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 326 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 327 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 594 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.