Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

One Hour of Data Missing in SleepyHead
One Hour of Data Missing in SleepyHead
I've been looking at dailies for some time, but last night I had an entire hour missing in the middle of the night. Not sure if I was visited by aliens, but I am leaning towards not.

It was also the worst night for leaks I can remember, although AHI was below normal at 1.2.

So, maybe the leak got so bad that the auto-off was invoked, and then when I changed position a little bit, the mask went back into place, and auto-on was invoked.

I don't have any other way to explain this; hoping some of you might. Eat-popcorn

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: One Hour of Data Missing in SleepyHead
Your explanation seems plausible.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
my machine robbed me of nearly an hour of sleep last night, as well. if we can get a third to report this, some triangulation of coordinates may be possible to track alien trajectory in our realm.

I do two-sleeps - at the end of my first sleep, I went to look at data - my pulse oximeter got it all, but the machine did not... oh it was a blowing just fine there at the end, and had pumped the pressure up. I really wanted to see what was going on!

In the last couple months, the machine has coughed up 3 or 4 times, and added events way out past the end of my sleep. But, this is the first that actually dropped some stuff.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe its some sort of Y2K thing.

I'm going to stop by Krogers on the way home and get a couple of rolls of aluminum foil, just in case I need to fashion a hat.

Don't wanna go BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana, just because my xPAP did.
Post Reply Post Reply
On 2 occasions with my system one my nightly data went berserk. It showed that I had about 1000 apneas. I have no clue why this happened. I ended up deleting it so that it would not screw up my averages on the sleepy head report. I do not believe that it was a faulty memory card because if it was it just would not have recorded the data.

So I can not give you an explanation on your problem either but you are not alone.

Brad
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2015, 12:44 AM)TyroneShoes Wrote: Maybe its some sort of Y2K thing.

I'm going to stop by Krogers on the way home and get a couple of rolls of aluminum foil, just in case I need to fashion a hat.

Don't wanna go BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana, just because my xPAP did.

TyroneShoes,
At least the aluminum foil has lots of others uses. Laugh-a-lot
OpalRose
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:TyroneShoes,
At least the aluminum foil has lots of others uses. Laugh-a-lot
OpalRose

but, why use it up, and then not have the required density left to abate alien traffic?

Ty, you better just keep it around, and at the ready.

I got mine stacked in 12 x 18 sheets, right by my bed.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it only in Sleepyhead? Do you also have ResScan?

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=1319]
You can never be to cautious!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 526 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 730 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.