Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Online Ordering from a DME... Snapworx?
Online Ordering from a DME... Snapworx?
My DME that I've used for several years recently changed from an online ordering system that worked well and was easy to use to a new one that I can't say I care for (yet). In the process of the change they didn't give notice of the new ordering website and the old website stated I didn't need any supplies at this time. I did finally figure out the old website had been semi-retired and I created a new account at SnapWorx where all my information was to be found. Along with this I've been receiving SnapWorx emails with a link to order supplies. The link does take me to a login page where it shows my name and a block to enter my birth date which does get me to a list supplies I can pick and choose to order. As with most emails that have links like this I prefer to login to websites directly and not use email links.

Logging into the SnapWorx website works fine. There is a link on the site to order supplies. Clicking on this link gets me to a page with a message, " An error occurred while processing your request", so I can't order supplies on the website, but I can using the email link. I think the error has something to do with the site checking my insurance coverage.

Among items on the SnapWorx website I can access is a link called "Insurance". This link takes me to a page that includes my Medicare ID number as well as my insurance ID number. I can't say I like having either of those numbers accessible through a third party website even with a password to to access the site. The DME does the billing (I think) and I see no need for SnapWorx to have this information. If there is an insurance change I would do it directly with the DME.

I believe my DME may have made the change to SnapWorx as there is an app for smart devices for ordering supplies, where I don't think there was an app previously.

Tried to call my DME this morning, but evidently the wait time to talk to a person was long. Perhaps SnapWorx could be the reason of the wait time(?)

https://www.snapworxllc.com/products/snap

Of reviews I could find....
https://appgrooves.com/app/snap-cpap-by-...c/negative

Anyone else have experience with SnapWorx for ordering supplies?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 345 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 818 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,189 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Online sleep physicians who use OSCAR ? stevelk9999 19 1,729 06-13-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,982 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.