Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Only Summary Data Showing
Only Summary Data Showing
I usually download data from my AirCurve VAuto about once a month.  When I downloaded this AM, I noticed I had no graphic data for the past month, only summary data.  I actually reinstalled OSCAR, deleted all the old data, and re-read the card (which is nowhere near full) with the same result.

Where the display graphs would normally be (at the bottom) there is a Frowny Face which says "Summary Only".  I can't find an import setting that specifies "summary only" and am wondering if that's an issue with the ResMed, or the card, or Oscar.

Seasoned users' help would much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Only Summary Data Showing
According to your profile, you are still using Sleepyhead. You should upgrade to the latest OSCAR software and be aware a newer version is coming soon. Check the formatting of the SD card. i suspect you may simply not have had it fully inserted. When propery inserted in to the machine, there will be a message "reading SD Card" and confirmation it is ready. It would be very easy to have a card partially inserted and not know it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Only Summary Data Showing
Actually am using OSCAR; hadn't remembered that was listed in my profile!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 105 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 285 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 664 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.