Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar 1.2.0 not recording data to SD card [Resolved, See Post 5]
Oscar 1.2.0 not recording data to SD card [Resolved, See Post 5]
I am using a ResMed Air Sense 10 CPAP machine, and Mac OS 11.2 (Big Sur). In the past few days, I have had the following problem. I wake up during the night to go to the bathroom. I stop the machine, then re-start the machine after coming back to bed. In the morning, when I go to look at the night's sessions, there is NO detail at all from the time I returned to bed. All of the detail from the session before I awoke is displayed properly. The second session is not even listed at the bottom of the left hand column. The machine displays summary data for the entire night correctly, but it seems to NOT be writing my second session to the SD card.

I have tried rebuilding my CPAP data in Oscar, with no success.

Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar 1.2.0 not recording data to SD card
From the Oscar wiki notes:

Prior to OSCAR 1.2.0, OSCAR allowed one import of data per a 24-hour day. For a Resmed, a day is from noon to noon. If you import a nap session from the afternoon, then you won't be able to see any further data for that day without purging the day's data then re-importing it again. To purge a day's data; Go to the day you wish to purge in the Daily Screen, then select Data ⇾ Advanced ⇾ Purge Current Selected Day from the menus at the top. Now, you can import back in the data for that day and it should all be there. 

With OSCAR 1.2.0 and later, this problem does not occur. 

Is it possible that the above is no longer true, using OS 11.2???????
Post Reply Post Reply
This is an easy test to see if it reverted. Purge the day of incomplete data and then re-import it to see if it corrects the problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Doing this did not resolve the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
HOWEVER, what DID work was purging the  day's data, then reimporting from the card, and THEN rebuilding CPAP data.

Weird?!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 72 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR not recognizing Lowenstein SD Card Poolboy 6 216 03-31-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 916 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 261 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 879 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 212 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.