Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar 1.4.0 = DS2 Flow Rate waveform missing in Graphs display
Oscar 1.4.0 = DS2 Flow Rate waveform missing in Graphs display
My Oscar 1.4.0 importing data from Philips DS2 has been working well all along displaying 12 graphs (Daily view) including Flow Rate graph. However, beginning September 18 till 20,2022 (for no reason) only 6 graphs were shown and the Flow Rate graph was not there. There are still 12 events in the Event Types (lower left) including FL. On September 20, I went into the menu File\Preference\Waveforms and checked Flow Rate and few other graphs. This seemed to correct the graphs (12 graphs including Flow Rate). But on September 21, it went back to displaying 6 graphs only with Flow Rate missing. The File\Preference\Waveforms still got 12 events checked. The Event Types got all parameters (including Fkow Rate) checked.

I would appreciate if someone throw some light on what triggers back to displaying 6 graphs instead of 12.

Note: I added SpO2 and PR graphs from the Pulse Oximeter Contec CMS 50F so that makes a total of 8 graphs as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar 1.4.0 = DS2 Flow Rate waveform missing in Graphs display
My flow limits graph for the DS2 is missing too.
The data is in the Overview display, just not on the Graphs.
Otherwise I seem to have 12 graphs
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I know, a Philips machine doesn't have a flow limit graph, a Resmed does only when it's in the Auto mode.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is the update on the missing graphs with Philips DS2.

I am back to 12 graphs again for the past 2 days. I delay my update to see whether it really correct the problem. Two things happened during those days where the FL graphs were missing. First, the DS2 alert me with the problem in SD storage backup when I end the sleep session. The message flash was only momentarily and it missed my attention. Besides when I import the data to Oscar, I still got 6 graphs, minus FL. Second, the next day I forgot to put the SDcard back to DS2 the whole night. I realized the problem in the morning when it alert about SDcard missing. I quickly insert the SDcard back to the DS2, wear the mask and record more data for about 1 minute and end the sleep session hoping that all the data will be saved to SDcard. When I import the data to Oscar, I got only 6 graphs again. That is the time I posted this thread (ignoring the hardware SD card problems) and thinking more along the line of Oscar imports.

Now I am paying careful attentions to the DS2 SDcard massages and make certain that SDcard sits properly in the DS2 machine. I am a little concerned about the SDcard hardware problems as we are inserting the slot daily to upload the fresh data. Also to get access to the SDcard in DS2, we need to remove the humidifier container all the time. On DS1 it has an open access.

Finally, (maybe I need to make a new thread) I would like to request the ApneaBoard team to look into Bluetooth data import option like the DreamMapper App. Much grateful to the ApneaBoard team for all the great works. Cheers.

Please check with my Update I post today. Maybe it will help your situation.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow rate kink at end of exhalation ahuman 7 99 10 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Awoken by air flow? ReclaimingMySleep 8 264 Yesterday, 02:18 PM
Last Post: ReclaimingMySleep
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 243 03-27-2024, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Which is the most normal waveform? SingleH 9 212 03-26-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 314 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,412 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 113 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.