Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Understanding Overview Bar Charts
Understanding Overview Bar Charts
When looking at the overview page, I see a real difference in some of the distributions within individual bars in the bar charts.  Basically the dark area at the bottom of each bar has gotten larger.  What does that mean?  Is there a description of the different shades within the bar?  See attachment.  I'm trying to understand what is going on.      

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Understanding Overview Bar Charts
Yes! If you hover over any day, a popup window will provide the different reporting points tied to the colors. You can control how long the popup window stays active by selecting the time (in seconds) in the File ⇾ Preferences ⇾ Appearance ⇾ Graph Settings (upper left) ⇾ Tooltip Timeout.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Understanding Overview Bar Charts
The dark area is the min values so these charts are telling me that my Min Tidal Volume, Min Minute Vent and Min Resp Rate have gone up by a large factor.  (maybe 4 to 10X) The 99.5%, 95% and median numbers have not changed drastically.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,241 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 608 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question Question on data on OSCAR overview page redhermes 8 810 01-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab JimInPT 0 398 01-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: JimInPT

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.