Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar data evaluation
Oscar data evaluation

Hello, I have been using my Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto since January with the medium Nasal Pillows with the hose connector on top of the head. I received my sleep study via Lofta, my AHI was 40.9. Up until this week I have felt more rested. This week I have been feeling more tired, like I had been before starting cpap therapy. I wanted to submit my OSCAR data to check and see if there is anything I can do to better tweak my machine to be more effective. The only issue I am noticing is the "velcro" on my head gear seems to be loosening at night and I am tightening it a couple times a night. Any tips/products/hacks to keep my head gear tight all night? Thank you for taking the time to look at my charts and evaluate them, I appreciate your time and recommendations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar data evaluation
Hi Moondogger, unfortunately the headgear just gets loose over time as it stretches and your durable medical equipment provider will replace it as needed. If you're not working with a DME then you should plan to replace it when you feel it getting loose or if you're having to tighten it too much.

It looks like from the graphs you might be in need of a higher minimum pressure considering the obstructive events although they are relatively infrequent. I'll let someone with bipap / ASV experience chime in on the specifics, though.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would say...try raising your EPAP to 7, turn your PS down to 3 and turn off the ramp feature.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you I will make those adjustments
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 26 1 hour ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 103 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 64 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.