Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her
Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her
Recently my old "Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her" died on me and my DME replaced it with a new one, all has been going good until I was sent to the hospital (While in hospital they had me on oxygen as my spo2 was really low according to the dr & my nurse's) when I got discharged and went home my sleep quality went back to being garbage and I couldn't figure out why then it dawned on me that it may be due to my spo2 levels, so to confirm this I went out and purchased a monitor that would play nice with oscar (Granted at this point I haven't imported any data since getting my "new" machine) so I picked up a wellue checkme o2 max (works GREAT and if these values are true, my average sop2 is 78 throughout a 9~ hour sleep) O.O

Now I thought to myself wonder what this data will look like when I compare it with my sleet data, perhaps I can see a reason why I've got such low spo2 readings..... well to my dismay when I opened Oscar, imported my cpap data & looked at today all I could see was my data from the wellue checkme o2 max! the cpap data was generalized on the left, there's no (what I consider to be "Proper Data") data from my cpap machine.

When I consulted the wiki to ensure my cpap machine was listed....
It states the following

Resmed Airsense 10 and Aircurve 10

• Airsense 10 Elite

• Airsense 10 Autoset

• Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her

• Aircurve 10 S (Lumis 100 VPAP S)

• Aircurve 10 ST (Lumis 150 VPAP ST)

• Aircurve 10 ST-A (Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A)

• Aircurve 10 VAuto

• Aircurve 10 ASV (PaceWave CS)
NOTE: Some of the Airsense 10 and Aircurve 10 models also come in a Card-to-Cloud (C2C) version. They are the same as the above respective models but without the cellular modem.

Limited Support by Oscar

• Airsense 10 CPAP - limited - see * note below

• Airsense 11 CPAP - limited - see * note below
* NOTE: These machines report only daily summary data. They do not record detailed efficacy data, and therefore should be avoided.

You can see that my cpap is listed without issue yet Oscar is treating it like one of these limited data machines, does this mean I'm essentially poop outta luck or can something be done?

DETAILS
My cpap info is visible in my profile
OSCAR is running the latest version
I'm running Windows 11, Windows 10 & Debian 11, this issue is present on all 3 of my PC's

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her
Try going back and delete the oximeter data, then import the AS10's data, followed by the oximeter.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2023, 07:40 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try going back and delete the oximeter data, then import the AS10's data, followed by the oximeter.  

- Red

Thanks for the suggestion;
I just tried it & it didn't help Sad

I went as far as only importing the cpap data and well.... you can see from the attached image theres not much to see Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Are the graphs selected?

Also the Event Types?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2023, 09:32 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Are the graphs selected?

Also the Event Types?

I noticed that as well; but nope Sad
[Image: 0Graphs.png]
[Image: 0EventTypes.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you download OSCAR for the link on the Apnea Board? Something seems to be corrupted. First thing to do is verify your SD card. This can be the initial source of aggravation. Using your file explorer app, look at the data stored on the card. If in doubt, it should show up as a drive or device.

Here is a listing of what should be on the card:
The card's root directory:
Identification.crc
Identification.tgt
Journal.dat
STR.edf
/DATALOG (Directory used to store sleep data, listed by directories named for the date)
/SETTINGS

I hope this may help in tracing down the problem.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thought; You didn't mention if you are using a new SD card or your old one. If it is the old one, did you format it prior to using it in your new machine? An SD card can only have the data for one CPAP on it.

If all the above I mentioned do not produce any relief to your problem, try creating a new profile and try loading your CPAP data into it.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Finally fixed it this morning;
Old SD card - didn't work
New SD card - didn't work

Formatted the SD card as exFAT, tried again..... VICTORY
Hopefully this'll help someone in the future Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 110 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  AirSense 11 and OSCAR ap8nm 1 734 11-25-2023, 08:10 PM
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 720 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.