Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar only shows partial data
Oscar only shows partial data
Oscar doesn't show all data. Example: I went back to bed at 4 or 5 AM bringing my total usage to 7 hours. But that data doesn't show up in oscar at all. It's stuck at 4 hours.

My resmed reports 7 hours of usage.

This is not a new problem. I've had the same issue with my old dreamstation. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar only shows partial data
Do you have Smart Start turned on?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2021, 12:00 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Do you have Smart Start turned on?

No, it's off.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the fix! Manually set your time ahead by one day and reimport in oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well it turns out my resmed is set two hours in the future and I can't change the time on it because its "in the past".

You can close this thread now.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you reformat your SD card, you will be able to reset the time. Another fix is, wait until 3PM and turn your clock back 2-hours. Resmed's day is from noon to noon. By waiting until 3PM, you will be one hour into the new day after resetting the time.

As far as OSCAR, if you are using OSCAR v 1.2.0, then a data reimport will overwrite your current data. Using a version prior to 1.2.0 will require you to purge to current day's data prior to the reimport.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 5 42 28 minutes ago
Last Post: LoudSnorer
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 93 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 61 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 110 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.