Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Battery System For Resmed Airsense 10
RE: Battery System For Resmed Airsense 10
Thanks for your post. I wish to do the same thing.

DaveL
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Battery System For Resmed Airsense 10
So, I did buy the EcoFlow Delta 2 packaged with a 220 Watt solar panel. I played with it a bit but had not put it into actual use until early this morning when the power went out. Due to a minor problem in shipping that EcoFlow quickly resolved they also gifted me one of their camping lights.

I don't enjoy the feeling of waking up from a dead sleep because my air is instantly cut off. That is what happens when one loses power, though. I get up and get the camping lamp and use it to get the Delta 2 and bring them both into the bedroom. I used the DC adapter I mentioned previously to connect the CPAP to the Delta 2. I didn't bother turning off the humidifier as I just wanted to get back to sleep. The system worked perfectly and I was able to sleep another 3 hours before getting up. When I did, the meter moved from 100% to 94%. This seems reasonable to me using the humidifier and the fans on the Delta 2 running as well.

The power was still out when I got up but this is why I chose to get this system. As my wife was getting ready for work I used the Delta 2 to make a pot of coffee. Coffee makers use a lot of energy quickly. The meter indicating the amount of running time left under the current load dropped to 40 minutes. Once the coffee was done I poured it into a carafe and turned off the coffee maker. The meter on the Delta 2 had dropped to 72% remaining. Again, this is to be expected.

It was about this time when the power returned and has been on ever since. We're having a significant wind/rain storm today and our power has "bumped" a couple of times since then, but remains on. I'll leave the unit on the kitchen counter for now in case the power goes out again. So far, I'm very pleased with this system and consider it a good investment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 106 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 150 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 358,851 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,833 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 117 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 101 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 44 1,290 04-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Pawpri

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.