Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oximeter Data to Wrong Day.
Oximeter Data to Wrong Day.
Hello the forum,

I am now using my bipap again, with much reduced settings. Great improvement. Last night I used bipap and wore my oximeter. Acording to Oscar's instructions (I Hope) I downloaded data from my Bipap first. I then downloaded oximeter data to a file using Smart Device Assistant V3(3.1.0.1), current version.
Then back into Oscar, viewing last night's data, I ran Oximetry Wizard. Nothing shows up on the waveforms.

Opening PREFERENCES, WAVEFORMS, I see that I have all 4 Oximeter Waveforms boxes checked (enabled).

Now I see that the oximeter data HAS LOADED into a new day, today!!! If I select today, Dec 14, 2020 I can see Pulse rate and SpO2!

1. How to get the oximeter data to show on the correct data set??
2. How to delete it from being part of tonight's apnea data?? Just overwrite it tomorrow??

Thanks for any assistance.
Stan.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oximeter Data to Wrong Day.
To delete the Oximetry Data:
  • Go to the Daily screen.
  • Select the day(14th) with the oximetry data.
  • Select  Data ⇾ Advanced ⇾ Purge Oximetry Data ⇾ Current Day.

To load into the current day's sleep data:
  • Select the Oximetry Wizard.
  • Select the last option, "Import from a data file".
  • Navigate to your "*.spO2" data file.
  • Once you select it, choose the date prior to the current day, as well as the CPAP's starting time.

Remember: Most CPAP's days run from noon to noon.  Most people go to sleep on one date and awake on the date + 1.  Because of this, your sleep data is for the current date - 1.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oximeter Data to Wrong Day.
Thanks Crimson Nape. That fixed it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 149 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 193 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.