Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oximeter With Oscar Question
RE: Oximeter With Oscar Question
I’ll look into that, Stacey. Thanks.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
hey upsman, look on the oximeter menu and tell us the stats on the System, the hardware and software IDs. I'm running the same oxy and OSCAR pulls mine in. I do recall doing some sort of driver update. Not sure of the specifics though. I also have a free program on the PC to see the charts off the oxy. I use Smart Device Assistant V3. My Contec CMS50F states Hard. Ver. 2.0.0 and Soft. Ver. 2.0.5
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hardware version 2.0.0
Software version 2.0.5

I saw a post from a while ago about the driver up date. I have the update link bookmarked and will unzip and install tomorrow.

I also have the Smart Assistant software installed. 

I’m gonna play with it some more tomorrow after I clone my hard drive to my new SSD drive and get it installed. Santa brought me all kinds of tech toys.  Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
copy that, let us know if/how we can help
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do. 
Thanks Dave.

Post Reply Post Reply
g'nite to ya, FL must be nice about now says the guy in PA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-28-2020, 11:21 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: g'nite to ya, FL must be nice about now says the guy in PA.

Well, FL isn't frozen like some parts of the country, but when we do have temps below 50º, we have to watch for iguanas falling from the trees.  Cool

It's a real thing, although not much of a danger to most people. They just go into shock and just drop out of the sky when it gets "cold". 
[Image: iguana-frozen-cold-721ce25da16f87ca46076...00-c85.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah we definitely don't have that up here.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-29-2020, 09:29 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Yeah we definitely don't have that up here.

At least we know when we go to a BBQ it's not just something that "tastes like chicken", and reptiles in the local ponds don't eat our pets.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've seen the gator feeding frenzy thing at my grandmothers trailer in the '80s when I visited grandparents who at the time were living near St. Cloud. Pond directly in front of their trailer, ducks swimming and snap several just disappeared. Ali Gator was swimming nearby underneath his hot wings.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 148 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 192 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,409 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 156 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 612 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 233 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.