Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

P10 mask and n30 head straps are they compatable.
P10 mask and n30 head straps are they compatable.
I was wondering if anyone has tried this combination, I really enjoy my P10 mask but as the elastic head gear straps part wears it becomes less effective in securing the mask were the N30 can be tensioned or adjusted. Wondering who has tried this pairing out there? Can it be done?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: P10 mask and n30 head straps are they compatable.
I haven’t tried it I just pop the P10 headgear in the wash and it shrinks back
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I have been using that old method of shrinking the head strap back close to its original size using boiling water and then quickly cooling it in cold water in a coffee mug for some time and it works for a while.
Yes you can interchange the head gear from a photo on  another forum I just came across. A fellow Cpap user gave me permission to use these pictures.
Part #64216 for head gear.

Have a great day!
Post Reply Post Reply
Great hack!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 257 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 409 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  P10 straps slipping acordeon 1 299 01-17-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Top of the head tubing connection problems GaspForAir 2 462 09-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Elevated head of bed increases CA and AHI silverdr 1 677 09-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Treatment] I have TMJ Syndrome and mask straps can aggravate it. KStanLD 7 1,031 07-14-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Uphold9887
  DIY idea to stop itching and rash back of head? okieman 15 11,052 05-16-2023, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Xltrod

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.