Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PRS1 Auto BIPAP, Starting Prisma ST machine
RE: BIPAP machine
The system one SD card is right in the center-rear of the blower unit right on top. Some units have a modem that covers the slot and it needs to be removed to access the slot. It just pulls out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-06-2020, 07:33 AM) ArnieSwas Wrote: Hi Thanks for your reponse. Though the diagnosis was what I mentioned and the word COPD was never mentioned I think she does have 
that. I have gone thru the discharge summary but dont find that word there

Hi

Here you go

Hope you were able to see the data I posted from the SD card. Any comments suggestions welcome. Also the Ramp feature seems to be on Would that be responsible for the increase in pressure? BTW what is titirated EPAP and IPAP? Many thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
Thanks for your response Here you go added as attachments

Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the data in the Organize link in my signature. This is the data that we want to see, Please download OSCAR and post these daily charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Finally I managed to take the SD card out and attached are the Charts.

Last 3 days the mask ( BESTFIT Medium Size) has been making a lot of noise and the Blue gel mask has also been leaking. Any advise would be most appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply
We really need the daily charts,
What I see here is your nights are extremely broken up, thus likely that you need to improve your sleep hygiene. Specific causes would only show in the daily and maybe only in the close up views of 2-3 minutes of the areas of interest.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mom doesn’t sleep at all in the night Huge problems with both Bestfit and Philips Comfort blue gel masks leaks noise air in the eyes you name it! Lockdown may be extended so I will be looking for advise frequently Thanks for your help so far
Will try and post the daily charts as well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope this is what u need. Thanks

Attached Files
.zip   Daily Screenshots.zip (Size: 420.46 KB / Downloads: 5)
Post Reply Post Reply
Try the ResMed P10 Nasal Pillow Mask, it is small unobtrusive, quiet, exhaust out the front and is nowhere near the eyes. Be sure to get the fit kit as it has multiple sizes of pillows.

Review the Mask Primer (see my signature). There are a lot of info on leak management in there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Switched from Philips respironics machine to Prisma 25 ST
Hi All,

I switched to Lowenstien Prisma 25 ST from Philips Respironics machine.

The doctor recomended pressure was reduced becuase my mom couldnt take it. Explanation was that the Prisma ST is a much superior machine. After nearly 30 days I feel my Mom is sleeping a lot more in the day time.

Any advice would be most helpful.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 2 88 Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,701 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 80 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 362 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,002 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,462 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 250 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.