Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PVCs and centrals?
RE: PVCs and centrals?
I have complex (very) Apnea and PVCs, among other things. When my ASV for the complex Apnea was on the right track, I found the PVCs were lessened. However, since ASV and other Apnea treatments aren't on track right now, and PVC palpitations were still present, my PCP PA has increased my blood pressure med, Diltiazem (cardizem) a calcium channel blocker. My blood pressure and PVCs are behaving right now. Diltiazem was prescribed by my cardiac doc at 1 30 mg twice a day, but my PA increased it 3x up to 90 mg twice a day.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PVCs and centrals?
I too, have PVCs and PACs (was actually just hooked up to an event monitor to check things out for a month). Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to them, sometimes they'll be worse if I get a really bad night of sleep, but they seem to come and go pretty randomly for the most part.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASV not catching onset / transitional centrals Boodmaster 14 385 03-26-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 1,799 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 121 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  started to get a lot more centrals, questions airwaystent 3 235 03-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  are these centrals or false alarms? AZAwake 4 409 02-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
  Centrals coming back Gperry 9 691 12-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Cervical collar caused more centrals? Xeros 4 1,087 10-31-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.