Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pad A Cheek - questions
Pad A Cheek - questions
Pad A Cheek is a great company! I purchased the pads for the Swift Bella FX ear loops. They are great, but I've switched to the Swift FX over the head gear and now I'm going to order the strap pads for it. I'm also considering ordering a barrel cozy and hose cover, and my questions are: 1) has anyone used the Pad A Cheek Barrel Cozies for Swift Fx and, if so, your reaction to them and also whether they would be "too much" along with the strap pads? and 2) has anyone used the Zippered Micro Fleece Hose Covers, and if so, your reaction and also whether they help keep the air warmer? Many thanks!

EmilySleeps
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pad A Cheek - questions
Hi EmilySleeps,
I haven't used the Pad A Cheek straps or cozys but I have heard good reviews about them.
I have used the zippered cozys for my hose and I like using them because they are soft and if you use them going through a hose hanger or over your headboard, they keep the hose from making too much noise if you have a cozy on it..
Hang in there for more ideas.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pad A Cheek - questions
I have two of the Pad-a-Cheek hose covers and I like them the best of the hose covers that I have used. I feel that they do an excellent job of insulating the hose. I also have the cheek strap covers that I like very much (Just a comfort thing for me). I have tried the mask liner and like the idea but it would require tighter than my already tight fit, so I do not use it.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 151 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 609 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 258 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 307 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 464 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,594 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.