Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account


New Posts   Today's Posts

Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
#1
Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
Hello,

After my Philips Respironics Dreamstation tumbled to the floor, I decided to check its Performance. I completed the Performance protocol and all five screens showed "Checked" not "Failed." Each screen, A,B,C,D,E had a numerical code. I cannot load Philips Encore on this Apple machine, so I wondered if anyone could quickly tell me the meaning of the numerical codes --

A Screen
693.6410.9396.4778.9437

B Screen
244.2482.3427.8334.0469

C Screen
700.9101.5193.8052.0901

D Screen
261.3520.3738.6146.0753



E Screen
701.8092.5546.6736.7364 

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply






Donate to Apnea Board  
#2
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
From what I understand, you can find what the codes mean in the Encore program, but since you are unable to load that program, you can try asking your DME or supplier to check the codes for you.

The good thing is that your peformance check showed “checked” not  “failed.”
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization
OSCAR - The Guide
Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy




INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
#3
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
(11-21-2018, 04:48 PM)OpalRose Wrote: From what I understand, you can find what the codes mean in the Encore program, but since you are unable to load that program, you can try asking your DME or supplier to check the codes for you.

The good thing is that your peformance check showed “checked” not  “failed.”

 I have Cental sleep apnea with o2 sat 80 for 30 sec  several times on a sleep study wearing  my conventional cpap .I was switched to a AutoSV .I am being monitored or lack of being monitored by VAMC Pulmonlogy , I over past 3 years been compainging of confusion extreme joint pain and stiffness  over past three years. I switched to The fitlife full face sheild and man do I feel better-- My joint pain went from a 8 to a 2 , i can almost walk normal after waking up, I usally do the feet shuffel  but now breathing at night i am almost feeling human .. even though i still had 36 AHI last night. My concern is My performace test is failing on my Phillips DreamStation 
My Codes are ...A-496 5733 9152 1821 7818
              B 474 0307 6825 6045 0156
              C 547 7816 3140 5478 2656
              D 462 2179 5498 7782 0215
              E 492 8374 5602 3571 4894  
Can any one tell me how to buy the encore so i can monitor my sleep, and inform me on these Failed codes. I guess My life is in my hands, as My MD once told me If I go one night with out my Auto SV I have Only a 30% Chance of waking up and a 70 % chance dying in my sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
#4
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
I don't think we ever sorted out what the codes mean.

If you're getting a failing test, call your doctor immediately to get a replacement or repair. All any software would be able to tell you is how bad the problem is; that doesn't help your medical condition!

Also, 36 AHI means your therapy isn't working. That could mean this isn't the right therapy for you, or that it isn't properly titrated, or that your machine is broken.
Post Reply Post Reply






Donate to Apnea Board  
#5
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
Thanks Thank you I just contacted the VA.
Post Reply Post Reply
#6
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
The codes are just a means of getting the machine settings and last treatment run into encore it does not mean there is anything wrong with the machine. I have used encore and have decoded these codes numerous times and get nothing more than you slept x hrs the average pressure was y and ahi was z
Post Reply Post Reply
#7
RE: Philips Respironics Dreamstation Go Performance Codes
Thanks, I didn't realize those were the codes he was referring to.

He also said his performance test was failing, which sounds like a problem, along with the massive AHI.
Post Reply Post Reply






Donate to Apnea Board  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine carcath 7 505 07-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Autoset 10 appears as Philips in Profile adrmannyc 2 81 07-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: adrmannyc
  Philips DreamStation - Modo seguro (safe mode) Dodo8 3 146 06-05-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Req: Difference Philips DreamStation DSX400H11C vs EUX500S15 ? GerardDirks 4 164 05-31-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 170 63,845 05-24-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  List of Respironics Dreamstation sensors apnero 2 199 03-23-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: apnero
  New Respironics DS with OSCAR Combine Data? FatSleeper15 4 287 02-25-2021, 07:50 AM
Last Post: FatSleeper15


New Posts   Today's Posts






About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.