Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file!
Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file!
Hello!

Ive just joined the forum as Im trying to locate some information about the 'PROP' file on a Dreamstation SD Card...

Long story short.. Ive been diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea for a couple of years now so have built up 2 years worth of data on my SD Card (which Ive kept backed up to my PC).   But due a a worldwide problem with Phillips Dreamstation machines, mine has been replaced (along with a new SD card).

Bet you can work out whats coming now!   ;-)

So what Ive been trying to do is to merge my old data and my new data (a couple of nights worth) onto the same SD card, now Ive also been trying to manipulate the parameters in the "PROP" file so that my new machine will be able to see ALL of the data I have.

I used to use the Dreammapper app on my phone but uninstalled that as I wasnt happy with it uploading my data to Phillips... so found OSCAR and started using that to monitor my 'numbers'...

So a couple of questions if anybody could help:

1. Is it possible to merge data in the manner Im trying to?

2. Are there any file format layouts for the "PROP" file I could have a look at?

Regards and happy CPAPing!  ;-) John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file!
I once looked at the files for similar reasons, and decided that figuring out how the checksums are created and duplicating that in all the right places wasn't worth the trouble.

So I live with a few different files, which Oscar handles nicely and even creates a continuous log for me (I didn't have to do anything except import the data.

See this link, too.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-over-Time
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file!
Our DreamStation programmer is on sabbatical after figuring out the DS2 encryption...

My recollection is that the DS1 and 2 create a folder with the machine's serial number so it is possible to use a single SD card for multiple DS machines. I could be wrong... IIRC, OSCAR will read all the folders and do all the right things, as if you had two SD cards.

Safest is to use a new card for the new machine. OSCAR will happily import the new machines data into the original user profile, and combine the data in the Statistics and Overview pages.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,083 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Exporting Oscar File kevinmallard 2 477 12-19-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: kevinmallard
  Oscar file management on two computers nightgagger 2 530 12-18-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: nightgagger
  sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file joeblough 1 386 12-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: joeblough

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.