Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips System One Remstar Auto- Latest Firmware Needed.
Phillips System One Remstar Auto- Latest Firmware Needed.
Hi,

My mother has been using the Phillips Remstar Auto since 2016. Since the start, the firmware version has been on 3.05. I would like to update it. I personally use a dreamstation auto cpap and keep the firmware updated which is available on this forum.

However, I have not been able to find the latest firmware for my mother's machine.

Can anyone help me in this regard?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips System One Remstar Auto- Latest Firmware Needed.
Phillips has never offered updated firmware that I know of. There was a time you could get updates online, but being the System One is an outdated machine, that may not be available.

Go to the "Private Files and Links Forum" and look for the service manual for the System One. If there is a way to update the firmware, it might be in one of the manuals.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay thank you for the information.

Is the case same with the dreamstation as well? Are newer firmwares for dreamstation also not available anymore?
Post Reply Post Reply
DreamStation updates are available in the same area. But read the directions carefully.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd believe that since that Remstar has been replaced several years ago, I'm under the impression that Philips isn't updating any aspect on these including firmware.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 128 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,525 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,188 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 146 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.