Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please can you help me adjust my airsense 10 autoset
RE: Please can you help me adjust my airsense 10 autoset
There is no question that you have Sleep Apnea. We are trying to find that sweet spot for you. Stick with us, we will get you there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Even with therapy pressure, you had about 1.3 obstructive events (A+H) per hour. I would expect considerably more without the therapy. Although I only mentioned EPR, what we are really doing is raising your EPAP pressure to treat the obstructive apnea, while reducing the EPR to see if some of the CA can be diminished.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi @Sleeprider  here is my data post advice

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
more screenshots

Post Reply Post Reply
Your results indicate an improvement in both OA and CA events. It's subtle, but your sleep is becoming less fragmented, tidal volume improved and fewer events, and 95% flow limit is at 0.05. To further steady the pressure I think put in a minimum pressure at 8.0, maximum pressure of 10.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleep Rider. I had a very nice night of sleep over the weekend and reported no OA. 

do you think its worth turning EPR off altogether ?
Post Reply Post Reply
I see no reason to change anything in the face of success. EPR helps to suppress flow limitation and hypopnea and is something that helps many people achieve more comfortable therapy. Comfort + low AHI with good sleep. You win.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
thanks again - here is a screenshot of the successful changes

Post Reply Post Reply
Still looks good, and I suspect CA will diminish with time. There was a pressure spike at 04:00 that appears to be flow limit related, but that chart was not included. Comfort is what we're going for, and hopefully that continues.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 18 347 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 105 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 213 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley
  Dreamstation II -> AirSense 11 AutoSet todivefor 10 650 02-23-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: drwoodr

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.