Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Please give advice on my sleep graph
Please give advice on my sleep graph
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum, but happy to be here.

I have been using my machine only sometimes because of headaches.

Does my chart look okay? I have no doc right now only wellue ring

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please give advice on my sleep graph
Hi, Apnope, and welcome on board!

The ring app is giving you 9.8, a high score.  However, low oxygen isn't the only problem caused by sleep apnea.  

Are you feeling rested, or not?  Please explain a bit more why you stopped using your CPAP machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Lucid...we need to see correctly configured depictions in OSCAR, and of at least three different nights....please.  

What was your diagnosis (why are you on whichever machine, and at its current settings)?

How long have you had headaches?  Did you only develop them after commencing PAP therapy?

How do you know your headaches are related to your PAP apparatus?  Do they stop when you don't use the apparatus?

Again, we need some hard and recent digital data posted in OSCAR format to understand what, if anything, is the matter with your therapy.

To get OSCAR, which is free to all, see the black marquee above with 'Home' at the left, and OSCAR about halfway along it.  Read up and follow the instructions, and when we see what we need to see, we'll be much more effective in helping you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, 
Thanks for the info. I have had headaches and brain fog for 3 years. I got a CT skin, said I was okay.

I then got a sleep study and was positive for apnea. I got on the machine and got much, much worse. I ended up in the emergency room with low spo2 and high C02. The sleep doctor said my data was fine, the hospital said no. I went for a lung test which came back fine. 

I know lock myself into one position with a back pack (on my side) and suffer thru the night. I am stuck   

I have always had sinus issues some bruxism as well.

I am so tired. Lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Yikes, that sounds miserable!

CPAP changed my life.  It's worth giving it another go and posting the OSCAR data here so that we can help you find the best settings.  We're here if you have any questions about the process.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! I will post it
Post Reply Post Reply
One more thing, Apnope  If there's an SD card in your machine, there may already be data we could review before you start again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 164 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 14 250 Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 853 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,778 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 143 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 77 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 161 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.