Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plots disabled
Plots disabled
I have been using Oscar successfully for some time. Suddenly the flow graph, mask pressure, inspiration and expiration time graphs are viewable but all other graphs show "plots disabled". I searched the boards for help and tried several suggestions but to no avail. I see this problem goes back for quite some time without any definite cause.  

The curious detail is that this problem began on the evening of Dec 31, 2019, and all of January 2020. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Oscar but the problem persists. Is there any new information that could help resolve this problem?

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Plots disabled
At the bottom-right of the graphs that are displayed is a drop-list with the charts that can be shown. You may only see Events, but all the charts are in the list if you click it. Be sure an X is placed next to all the graphs you want to display.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your prompt response. However, the drop-down list of all the charts is evident but the only choice is to turn them on (green) or off (red). I have always had them checked to be on. I am confused as I do not see how an x can be placed next to any of the graphs. It seems I am not following you accurately or you have different software.

Also, I believe the problem goes deeper than turning the chart flags on or off. In the past others have tried this to no avail.
Post Reply Post Reply
Those dropdowns have changed in the soon to be released new version to check boxes. What version are you using?
Have you tried the different options in Preferences/Appearance?
Post Reply Post Reply
I made some changes in preferences and appearances but still no change. I am using ver 1.0.1-r-1. I see this problem goes back several years and also affected Sleepyhead. I did not see any posts that indicated the problem was resolved. Are the Oscar software developers aware of this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
This is most likely due to one of the many limitations in the PRS1 parser used in 1.0.1-r1. The flow graph and mask pressure are in separate file that it can nearly always import, and inspiration and expiration time are calculated from the flow graph.

All the other graphs come from an "events" file, which gets skipped as soon as it encounters data it doesn't understand. There was a lot of that before we overhauled the PRS1 loader.

If you're interesting in beta-testing the version which works with all data that we've ever seen, PM bonjour.
Post Reply Post Reply
I missed that you are using the Philips BiPAP SV. Sawinglogz is correct, this can be immediately corrected by using the new 1.1.0 Beta 1 version available to members of the Beta Test Group. Bonjour can give you the keys if you are willing to try the new version and provide this kind of feedback in the beta test forum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
already done, waiting for a reply
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto-fit Insp.Time & Exp.Time plots in parallel? cathyf 1 625 04-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Angry CMS50D+ SPO2% & Pluse rate PLOTS DISABLED richard.terry.jr 5 1,255 08-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Charts disabled rebirth 19 2,026 07-29-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: rebirth
  [split] Plots missing - summary data only - snoringgiraffe snoringgiraffe 17 1,844 07-28-2020, 02:22 PM
  Plots Disabled Par301 7 1,454 07-25-2020, 08:30 PM
  Plots disabled in OSCAR SnoreFreeIWish 21 3,963 07-23-2020, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 923 01-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.