Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Plots disabled in OSCAR
RE: Plots disabled in Oscar
I have installed and set up OSCAR and am having the same issue. all plots are disabled even though they are toggled green in the bottom right hand corner. Same file still uploads and displays on old sleepyhead fine.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Plots disabled in OSCAR
I do not know if the Oscar development team have already identified the cause of this issue this issue; I have assumed that if they had, then some post to this thread would have been made.

With that in mind, I can only hope that the following may be helpful. 

I have seen this "plots Disabled" notice myself. I was browsing the Oscar source, and trying to understand what it was doing. I wanted to force a read of the "sdcard" data to observe the creation of a .001 file, so I deleted the contents of the Events directory (under the OSCAR_Data directory) for the day I was interested in. When I reran Oscar, and went to the day I was interested in, I saw the "Plots Disabled" message. And I don't believe it recreated the .001 file. To make that happen, I had to delete  all the files and directories under the Resmed_* directory and then the "sdcard" files were read again, the "*.001" file was recreated and no "Plots Disabled" was seen.

So maybe it would be useful to also ask for the contents of the OSCAR_Data directory tree, although this could be a bit large.

I do not claim this is the actual problem that is being seen, but perhaps it is a clue.
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of SleepyHead worked on displaying DreamStation waveform plots?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2019, 09:26 AM)SnoreFreeIWish Wrote: P.S.   I still have Sleepyhead loaded and that seems to be working fine.  I may just have to stick with that, even if no longer supported

If you can look at waveform plots with SH, was this with DreamStation data?  If so, what was the version of SH that you were using?  Could this be a way that I could view waveform plots for Dream Station APAP, while we are waiting for the fix to OSCAR.  Do I need to be more precise about the version of this machine?  If so. how can I find out?

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-30-2019, 02:55 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: The DreamStation code has come a long way since then, but it's still in progress. There's a testing build that fixes many things, but not yet everything.

subject of above quote:  waveform plots of DreamStation data are always disabled.

Do these plots work with the testing build?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to solve my "plots disabled" problem by turning off optistart on my Dreamstation ASV unit. I verified this several times. I don't know how or why this would work. I believe someone else suggested it on the forum but not within this thread.
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of OSCAR required you to turn off OptiStart?

If you were running the 1.0.1-r1 version of OSCAR, that would make sense. It didn't know what to do about OptiStart sessions.

If you were running something more recent (one of the testing versions), please let me know. The new loader should be able to handle that now. If you'd like to try the testing version, PM @bonjour to request access.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using Oscar ver 1.0.1-r-1 and not one of the new testing versions. There was no request that required me to turn off OptiStart. I just got lucky.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I think the betas properly handle that (along with many other things that 1.0.1-r1 gets wrong). Get in touch with @bonjour if you want to test.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get this resolved? 
Do you know where I can get the old sleepy head program?
I also have no charts anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto-fit Insp.Time & Exp.Time plots in parallel? cathyf 1 625 04-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Angry CMS50D+ SPO2% & Pluse rate PLOTS DISABLED richard.terry.jr 5 1,254 08-20-2020, 03:26 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Charts disabled rebirth 19 2,024 07-29-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: rebirth
  [split] Plots missing - summary data only - snoringgiraffe snoringgiraffe 17 1,842 07-28-2020, 02:22 PM
  Plots Disabled Par301 7 1,454 07-25-2020, 08:30 PM
  Plots disabled ttsleeper 7 1,026 01-15-2020, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Cannot display Dream Station APAP waveform plots with OSCAR mjrPdqkLguUgGLE 1 923 01-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.