Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Popout graph captures?
Popout graph captures?
Is it possible to do a screen capture of a popout graph with OSCAR?  OSCAR will do the whole page, but sometimes it makes sense just to grab one waveform.  Sure, it's possible to do a global screen capture, and edit using whatever utilities your OS has, but it would be nice if OSCAR could do it.

So something like this could be captured easily.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Popout graph captures?
Try press F12
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2020, 07:35 PM)helleon Wrote: Try press F12

That captures everything.  Only want the popout.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2020, 06:53 PM)happydreams Wrote: Is it possible to do a screen capture of a popout graph with OSCAR?

Capturing a popout graph is not available at this time. It is on our list of suggested enhancements.

I use a separate window/screen capture utility to capture a popout graph.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2020, 08:04 PM)GuyScharf Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 06:53 PM)happydreams Wrote: Is it possible to do a screen capture of a popout graph with OSCAR?

Capturing a popout graph is not available at this time. It is on our list of suggested enhancements.

I use a separate window/screen capture utility to capture a popout graph.
That's how I did it.  Took a few steps though.  

Good to know it is on the list of enhancements.  I was wondering if I was missing the secret handshake, as nothing I tried seemed to work via OSCAR.  It was nice to be able to capture two different time spans.  That's pretty cool.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you use Windows 10 (don't know about earlier versions on this) the Snip It feature does the job, any size or shape. Using it with "organized-shoebox-archive" (my term) program called ClipMate from Thornsoft has been a couple of favorite finds.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=window+sni...A1&PC=U531
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 119 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 466 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 852 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,971 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,217 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 550 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.