Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Post Order
Post Order
Ok, I am probably looking right at it in my profile preferences and other places.  Where can I set posts to appear in ascending or defending order?  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Post Order
That arrow in the left of the thread will take you to the first unread thread. Click on the words 'last post' in the right column and it will take you to the last post.

Will that work for you?
Post Reply Post Reply
This may help:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=14
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So, feeling a bit foolish.  I have tried clicking on the thread title and green arrow.  It always takes be to the first post (ascending, I think) and not the last post (descending, I think)   I do not or can't find a "last post" prompt to the right.  Again, may be looking right at it but.....
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, maybe some progress, maybe not.  When I enter the Forums (Important & Normal) I do see a "last post (asc/dec) option.  And when I activate that it does change the order of all "threads" in that  Forum.  What I am not able to change, still, is the order of posts within a particular thread (such as mine).  When I click my thread title or the green arrow, my post always shows first (I want the last post 1st) and I do not see the "last post" option.  Again, it just may be me not explaining or unable to see the obvious solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you click on the Green Arrow, to the left of the thread title, you will be taken to the first unread post in that thread. If you click on the thread title, you will be taken to the first post in that thread.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Click on "last post" where I circled in red.

[attachment=23005]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose,  Got it and thank you for that, darlin.  Finally, I was able to follow what you, Crimson Nape, and bonjour were trying to get across.  And I now understand how that works.  Some sites/forums/blogs etc have a preference in the user profile section that gives the user a choice of whether posts within a given thread (and all threads) are presented in ascending or descending order.  That choice remains unchanged unless acted upon by the user.  The Free CPAP Advice Forum has that option.  Not that one is better than another, just that I am used to using that format and went looking for it.  The rest is history.   Nonetheless, from my point of view at least, this was not a total loss for me (and I hope not for you) as I now have a better and clear understanding of how to get to the last post on this board.  Thanks you all for you help and most of all patience.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 94 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 10 348 04-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: DKane
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 7 319 03-30-2024, 05:58 PM
Last Post: FlyAU98
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 629,534 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,989 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 215 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 289 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.