Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Can't feel air pressure to my nose
RE: Can't feel air pressure to my nose
Hope I can ask another question along with original .....

When I get up during the night, I press the button on top of the machine (turns green) .... when I return, I press the button again and it turns white (then I hear the whoosh in the mask) ---- good to go.

Question --- when I'm finished for the night, I press the button to green, remove my mask --- this colored light stays on all day.  Is that okay?  Or should I turn the machine totally OFF?  The clinician can access my machine and/or reports.

I'm using the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset (with ResMed AirTouch F20 mask)

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't feel air pressure to my nose
The modem in your machine works as long the machine is plugged in and not in airplane mode. There is no 'off' button.
If you hold down the button on top of the machine for about 10 seconds the machine will go into sleep mode(the modem still works in sleep mode).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 164 4 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 82 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,802 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP making me feel very tense while I'm asleep jlpool 15 820 03-16-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: jlpool
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 322 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 193 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 144 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.