Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 stops treatment in middle of the night
RE: Airsense 10 stops treatment in middle of the night
I turned off the auto start stop like ya'll said and I'm sure now that the humidifier turns off and that is what is waking me up. the screen flashes a blue snowflake and I have to do the warmup then start it again for me to go back to sleep. Is there a certain temp of the room that will cause the humidifier to turn off? I noticed last night my room got pretty warm because I left my fan off and the humidifier turned off twice. thanks again for all the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ambient humidity plays a role as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The machine should start immediately without running the warmup mode. It sounds like you might have a malfunction in the CPAP. It sure would be great if your supplier or insurance would work on that as a warranty issue and get you on a device that records data like the Elite or Autoset. If I was in your place, I would buy a used machine on Craigslist and get an Autoset.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had a S9E and it did the same thing. Shut off during the night. I woke up right away. Turned off the Auto Start/Stop. Never had a problem again.

My S10 *for her* does the same thing. So I've shut off the Auto Start/Stop feature.

timamin welcome to the forum! I had issues with sleep docs. They wanted to keep me dependant on them. So my first two machines were like yours. No SD card. (BTW respironics machines now won't allow you to download your treatment history. If you buy another machine make sure you can pull an SD card out.

Being able to read information from my machine myself and use OSCAR has transformed my therapy, making it so much better with help from people here.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 38 8 hours ago
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 211 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 118 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 274 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 194 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 52,985 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.