Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] aircurve 10 asv constantly corrects me and i can't adapt
aircurve 10 asv constantly corrects me and i can't adapt
Hola soy nuevo con air curve asv y no entiendo como funciona el auto asv ya que me envía aire suplementario constantemente, con mi APAP anterior airsense 10 usaba un rango de entre 5/7 pero tenia apnea central, ahora me ajustaron epap min 4 epap máximo 6.4 ps min 1 ps máx. 6 y al rato de ponermelo con solo tragar saliva ya sopla aire suplementario , fui probando subiendo la epap mínima a 5 y maxima 6.4 y ps min 0 y lo mismo , subí mas y baje ps a minimo e igual me corrige constantemente y no puedo descanzar . lo tengo que pasar a modo cpap a presión 6.4 y si descanso pero tengo un indice de 2 apneas hora con hipoapnea y apnea no reconocida ya que no marca o identifica centrales , algun ajuste que pueda ayudarme o tendré que usarlo siempre en modo CPAP

-  Moderator's Note  -  Google Translation:
Hello, I am new with air curve asv and I do not understand how auto asv works since it sends me supplemental air constantly, with my previous APAP airsense 10 I used a range between 5/7 but I had central apnea, now they adjusted epap min 4 epap maximum 6.4 ps min 1 ps max. 6 and after putting it on just by swallowing saliva it already blows extra air, I tried raising the minimum epap to 5 and maximum 6.4 and ps min 0 and the same, I raised more and lowered ps to a minimum and it still corrects me constantly and I can't rest . I have to switch it to 6.4 pressure cpap mode and if I rest but I have an apnea index of 2 hours with hypopnea and unrecognized apnea since it does not mark or identify central stations, any adjustment that can help me or I will always have to use it in CPAP mode
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: aircurve 10 asv constantly corrects me and i can't adapt
Emtvalenti, si la terapia con la máquina en modo CPAP es efectiva para usted, ¿si siquiera necesita usar una máquina de ASV? ¿Por qué empezó a usar el dispositivo de ASV en primer lugar? ¿Un médico prescribió el dispositivo de ASV? [Corrección: Puedo ver ahora que tenía apnea central en modo CPAP.]

Mire mi otra publicación de hoy, y verá que tuve el mismo problema con los aumentos repentinos de presión de aire.

Pero anoche, no tuve el problema cuando usé una máscara completa (ResMed AirTouch F20) en lugar de mi DreamWear (debajo de la nariz) y pude dormir casi ocho horas. Fue una experiencia completamente diferente.
Post Reply Post Reply
As per rule #4, please use English only.

Rule 4.  All posts must be made in the English language.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it. Can I delete the post and repost in English?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just add a new post. Keeping your previous post is a good reminder for anyone reading this thread.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Emtvalenti, if therapy with the machine in CPAP mode is effective for you, do you even need to use an ASV machine? Why did you start to use the ASV device in the first place? Did a doctor prescribe the ASV device? [Edit: I now can see that you had central apnea in CPAP mode.]

Look at my other post from today, and you'll see that I had the same problem with sudden surges in air pressure.

But last night, I didn't have the problem when I used a full mask (ResMed AirTouch F20) instead of my under-the-nose DreamWear and could sleep almost eight hours. It was a completely different experience.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gracias por tu respuesta, yo no entiendo que esta pasando, anoche no me anime a usarlo en auto asv y lo use modo cpap y tuve 0.5 en 5 horas de sueño con una sola apnea no clasificada y 2 hipo apneas cosa que no lograba con airsense 10 apap porque siempre me daba a mismo ayuste varias hipo apneas y apneac centrales a mayor porcentaje, voy a probar de nuevo pero no entiendo porque mejoro con en modo CPAP respecto al airsense 10 apap que aun conservo. Que bueno que puedas adaptarte y descansar , me da mucho animo sobre la terapia asv, gracias. Saludos.

Moderator Note: -  Translation  -
Thank you for your answer, I do not understand what is happening, last night I did not dare to use it in auto asv and I used it in cpap mode and I had 0.5 in 5 hours of sleep with a single unclassified apnea and 2 hiccups, which I could not achieve with airsense 10 apap because I always gave myself several hiccups and central apneas at a higher percentage, I'm going to try again but I don't understand why I improve with CPAP mode compared to the airsense 10 apap that I still have. It's good that you can adapt and rest, it gives me a lot of encouragement about the asv therapy, thank you. Greetings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Emtvalenti, how is your therapy going now?

Are you using your ASV device in ASVAuto or CPAP mode now?

Maybe you can post some OSCAR screenshots for the moderators to analyze.

I'm still making adjustments and trying to adapt to my ASV device.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 312 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 573 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,517 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 210 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 180 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 89 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.