Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem Updating to new OSCAR version on MAC [Resolved Post 2]
Problem Updating to new OSCAR version on MAC [Resolved Post 2]
Good morning.  I noticed this morning there is a new version of OSCAR.

I downloaded it.  Moved the application to my applications folder.  It recognized I had an older version and asked if I wanted to replace it with the new version, which I said yes to.

But now when I click on the application I get a message that says OSCAR cannot be opened because developer cannot be verified, etc.  The only options I am given are to move to trash or cancel.  I know there is a way around this but I can't remember how to do it.  Does anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks,
Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem Updating to new OSCAR version on MAC
Follow the instructions here.  Step 3 is the exact issue that you mentioned.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem Updating to new OSCAR version on MAC
Thanks

Worked like a charm.

Although magically I went from a .50 AHI to 1.00.  Interesting.  I see other discussions on this.  I'll read through and see what's up with this.

Stay safe!

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 101 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 207 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  European ResMed CPAP blocked from updating to US phone app fuzz 10 628 02-13-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 370 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,195 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.