Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Mirage Quattro Air
RE: Mirage Quattro Air
Leaks: 5
Pain: 5
Erogonomics: 4

I've used the Quattro Air for about three weeks now. I use it in combination with RemZzz's mask liners.

Pros:
  • Lightweight
  • Quick disconnect for the hose - you don't have to take off the mask in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom
  • Keeps a good seal - I'm a side sleeper, it doesn't feel like I have to mess with it much at night - no farts or burps. Probably attributed to the forehead bridge.

Cons:
  • The mask gasket is translucent, not clear. Hard to tell if it needs to be cleaned or time to change.
  • Loop connections for bottom. Loops from bottom of mask strap slip over posts on the bottom of each side of the mask. There is a small groove they fit into. I've not had them slip out on me. I guess I am used to the clips on my old Quattro FX.
  • You have to make sure when you get ready to put the mask on, that the straps are not curled or twisted, sometimes it takes a couple attempts to align them properly.

Overall I am pretty happy with the mask from a FFM standpoint. I was half-way between a small and a medium. I went with the medium size.
Post Reply Post Reply
I dumped the Quattro Air for the Airfit F 10. It fits my face better and I have a lower AHI with it. I do use it with a Remzzs liner.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the review!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Mirage Quattro Full-Face Mask Dreamcatcher 33 51,687 03-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Mr Nifty
  [Product Review] Quattro FX or Mirage Quattro? b360155 35 55,659 02-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Product Review] Quattro Air full face mask britincanada 14 18,533 12-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Product Review] ResMed Mirage Micro Nasal Mask zonk 3 8,876 04-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  [Product Review] Mirage FX Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 25 31,541 10-26-2013, 05:57 AM
Last Post: DOOM_NX
  [Product Review] ResMed Mirage Swift Nasal Pillows System [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 10,609 04-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Last Post: GregCavalier
  [Product Review] ResMed Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 0 6,575 02-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.