Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] North American Healthcare JB5651 Cpap Hose Holder
RE: North American Healthcare JB5651 Cpap Hose Holder
(08-05-2018, 06:04 PM)Sheepish Wrote: 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cons:
  • Due to its IV stand-like appearance, makes your bed look just a little more like a hospital bed, rather than a place of rest and the occasional romp Licklips Bouncy .  (Although it might be an intriguing conversation starter for the swinging from the chandeliers crowd :Banana  )

OFF TOPIC ALERT

Will be having a crew sent by DME here Wed. 6/5/19 to deliver and set-up my hospital style bed. Serious and literal. Back issues persist, and I finally found a DME that would assist (yes actually they were helpful) in pushing bed request paperwork on the ASAP. I have not slept in a bed for 8 or so months so this will be welcome.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-12-2019, 04:18 PM)Fabby Wrote: I drop it over the side of the bed and it lays on the floor until I pick it up the next night.

Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing 

I have to hang mine up as I move around a lot and the hose gets all tangled around my neck, arms, legs and hands...

Dielaughing Dielaughing Dielaughing 
Sleep-well
My worst night on CPAP is 10X better than my best night without it  Eat-popcorn 
Good night Chesty, wherever you are..Semper Fi
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #34 (a Canadian supplier) sells one that looks identical, called a cpap hose lift, for $C 25.00 (US$ 19.00) delivered to your door - no taxes or shipping charges (at least in Canada). I bought one for travel several months ago and have been very happy with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had this hose holder for several years. I like it a lot and it looks brand new still.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Philips Respironics Slim Lightweight White Performance Hose (6 foot) DancesWithCats 0 386 12-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Arrow [Product Review] Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder Utah Desert Rat 5 2,182 01-14-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: midwestguy
  [Product Review] CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System Desiree 1 2,214 03-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Cpap626
  [Product Review] Cozy "Hose Boss" Gooserider 1 2,416 02-20-2021, 09:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Product Review] Cpap Hose Lift by Arden Iceracer 4 6,868 05-29-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  [Product Review] Premium CPAP Hose Holder by Dura Care MobileBasset 0 5,126 06-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Last Post: MobileBasset

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.