Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed Air Mini -- 35 day trip
RE: ResMed Air Mini -- 35 day trip
Same experience here with my AirMini. I bought it to use while I waited for the AirSense 11 from my DME. It was my main bedside machine until I finally bought the AS11. I used it during my 52 hour train trip on the Zephyr last Dec, from Chicago to San Francisco. The roomette on the train didn't have much room but the AirMini fit on the small shelf beside my head perfectly.

I did try different combinations of masks but quickly learned that the AirMini specific masks were made for the Airmini. I tried the regular P10 masks with the quiet vents using appropriate adapters but found the vents leaked so much air it would wake me up through the loud constant hissing.

The P10 masks for the Airmini have those vents plugged up, so you exhaled through the humidifier chamber slots that was meant to service a higher flow rate with less noise.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.