Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet RERAs
(08-02-2017, 05:32 AM)christian4870 Wrote: Hi,
I have an Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset (black one for him, not for her). I got this item 2 month ago, my Provider said it is brandnew (in Austria!).
I wonder, how can I see RERAs using Sleepyhead? Do you mean Flow Limits?
Is this maybe just a newer software-version, which includes RERAs ? If yes, is it upgradeable? If yes, how? I suppose - if it is a newer Hardware Version of the unit - it is not upgradeable?
It's all in there.
RERA are the bottom line on the top graph.

LL = Large Leak
CA = Clear Airway
OA = Obstructive Apnea
UA = Unknown Apnea
H = Hypopnea
RE = RERA

[Image: inkAQpu.jpg]
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Hi,
it is not available at my device. Look:
http://imgur.com/a/GfC3z  maybe, because I have german language version? Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
christian4870,
2 possibilities; 1. Early A10 firmware only supported RERA reporting on "For Her" models. 2. Look under "Flaggen" and see if it is selected.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To expand on Red's comment, "Flaggen" is at the bottom left, below the graphs. Click on the down-pointing arrow (v) and you will see the set of available flags. If any are red, click on them to turn them green. You might want to expand the 'Flags' area at the top by pulling down on its bottom border, as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
seems, this does not exist in my version... I wanted to make a screenshot (F12), but this does not work, when you have expanded "Flags" or "Flaggen" in german. So I made a screenshot in other way and you can see it here:
http://imgur.com/a/M1CG5

does anyone know how to update the firmware, maybe to english version...does Resmed provide this?

One more question to the data-card, using with sleepyhead: seems, that it is a normal SDHC Card. I read that you cannot take any SD Card, if the original get´s lost or damaged, true? I cannot believe this, therefore I think a shall copy this card to an ordinary other SDHC Card to have a backup, if i loose it or it gets damaged. Any advice?
Thanks Christian

Sorry: i am using sleepyhead version v1.0.0-beta-2, the airsense 10 autoset has SW version: SX567-0305
Post Reply Post Reply
If I recall correctly, Resmed pushed out the firmware upgrade via their cellular connection sometime back.  Check with your A10's supplier about this.

Any SD card seems to work.  Many of us use the Toshiba FlashAir SD card with WiFi capabilities.   They are available in 8, 16, and 32 Gigabytes.

What happens when you press the F12 key?   If the image is black, you will need to use the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe version.  It's located in the same SleepyHead folder as the SleepyHead.exe.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
- F12 key, is working properly, if flags are not expanded, if expanded = nothing, does not react
- SD Card: as you said, i shall copy it for backup
- A10 provider: is to forget, they are not competent/professional and also not willing, their patient has to do what they want... like 50 years ago! i think the firmware would not be updated on a regular basis using cellular (but I have a built in wireless modem), if you are not in US or Canada/Australia....
Post Reply Post Reply
Your list of flags looks like mine, from one of the early Airsense Autosets. Perhaps only English-language machines got the new version at the factory. My DME certainly wasn't interested in trying to add RERA detection to my machine. The only over-the-air upgrade I got was related to the humidifier or Climateline (I don't remember which).

I think each country may get their own software, even though the version numbers are the same...
Post Reply Post Reply
Please remember this is a Review Forum. If you have questions about the product, ask it on the Main Forum instead of here. It will get you the answers you need.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
ok, understand, but: we are talking here about a feature of Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset, which is not available in all versions....and not upgradeable, so i think this is generally interesting for a review of this product... especially, because this feature becomes more and more importance...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset Cobra4x4 10 7,834 09-24-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: larrykay
  [Product Review] Migrating from S9 Autoset to Airsense 10-Comparing Therapy Modes becker44a 10 5,456 02-06-2021, 09:11 PM
Last Post: BobbieM
  [Product Review] Cheaper Alternative: A comparison between BMC GII APAP and Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset sharp56 10 21,354 12-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] ResMed S9 AutoSet CPAP [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 44 65,317 04-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.