Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed Mirage Micro Nasal Mask
ResMed Mirage Micro Nasal Mask

The mask is small and the dial forehead adjustment is easy to use
It,s too rigid just not enough padding in the cushion.
It leaked and didn't worked for me
Don,t recommend for side sleepers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Mirage Micro Nasal Mask
(03-10-2012, 04:46 PM)zonk Wrote: 2

The mask is small and the dial forehead adjustment is easy to use
It,s too rigid just not enough padding in the cushion.
It leaked and didn't worked for me
Don,t recommend for side sleepers

This just goes to show how personal mask selection is! I have been using the Mirage Micro from the start. I find it comfortable, stable, and suitable for back and side sleeping with a normal pillow. It is also a very quiet mask- a requirement of the wife.

For me, the trick is to dial out the forehead support enough so that there is not a lot of pressure on the bridge of the nose.

Although I don't have one of those high-falutin' modern data-gathin' gadgets y'all rave about, I do not think I have any real leak with the Micro. It fits on the first application every night, and even when I roll around I do not seem to get leaks unless I jamb the mask into the pillow.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my first post - its nice to be here. Ive been a cpap user for maybe 10 years now I just started using this mask a few weeks ago and it worked fine - I do find i need to start with the head straps snugger - The last one inflated more and i would start out with it quite loose and it snugged up on inflation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum markmetz.

It is a very good place to be.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] ResMed F40 Full Face Mask (* new *) WakeUpTime 2 659 Yesterday, 03:35 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  [Product Review] Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask lab rat 45 24,682 03-21-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Product Review] ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face Mask plakky 6 6,298 12-23-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Product Review] ResMed N30 Nasal Mask Review (not the N30i) AndyB 17 10,222 02-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: getzall
  [Product Review] Resmed AirTouch F20 Full-Face Mask trish6hundred 48 25,592 08-19-2022, 06:57 AM
Last Post: sm315
  [Product Review] AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear somnia16 58 39,000 08-13-2022, 08:16 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  [Product Review] ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face Mask Coffee Man 39 22,816 05-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Last Post: drmaestro

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.