Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] O2 ring data limit
O2 ring data limit
Been using one for 6 months and noticed it would not upload all the nights data from prior week. Company (Wellue) told me it has a 40 hr limit before it starts overwriting prior data. Not sure this is accurate since it seems to skip over nights vs delete the oldest ones - but anyway - beware.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: O2 ring data limit
That is more than what I expected.  Based on experience and data analysis, It will store 3 sessions, with each session being a maximum of 10 hours of data.  This would equate to 30 hours.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can't say I have a lot of confidence in the response from customer support. I was trying to only do a download once a week but I guess it's back to daily.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep! If you have 2 bathroom breaks at night, you can easily hit the 3-session limit in one night.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] O2 Ring Oximeter ejbpesca 0 336 02-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Product Review] Review of the Lookee Ring Sleep Oxygen Monitor with vibration alarm. paperboy 3 3,701 07-27-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post: SnoNoMo
  [Product Review] Oura Ring sonicboom 2 2,876 03-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Last Post: weiss27md

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.