Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pulox PO-300 oxymètre software
Pulox PO-300 oxymètre software
Hi,  I received a Pulox P0-300 today via Amazon. I am trying to get the necessary software without much success at the moment. 

The instructions inside the box state to download it from the site  http://www.disoftw.com, then  enter the  code (somewhere?)

I only found web pages on items nothing to do with the product, such as software for packaging systems and otherstuff. Very wierd.

No minidisk with software in the box either. Nothing either in the instructions the software.

Has anyone any experience setting up this product by chance?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments of results
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pulox PO-300 oxymètre software
I think I've found all the software 0n another web site (in German) that thanks to Google Chrome it was automatically translated into English. Difficult to find.

If all works I will post the links in a few days on the forum, just in case somebody else may have similar difficulties in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply
Expat31,

Strangely, the website listed in the documentation you have redirects to something else.  But it is HTTP

The address I have is https://www.dlsoftw.com/  (note the HTTPS).  It still brings up the page for you to enter that "index code".

EDIT: The wiki page(s) have been updated with the https address
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=48607][attachment=48607]Hi,

It is kind of you to help me out on the Pulox PO-300.

Before I received your reply I found two software programmes on the German Puulox site:-

1. SP02  Assistant (Year 2016.) - for nightly recordings I think
2. SP02 Smart Device Assistant. (Year 2020 ) - for live recordings

From the corrected link you sent me I downloaded the SP02 Device assistant (identical to 2 above) . Website blocked at first by Google Chrome as dangerous, so has to find a workaround. OK in the end.

Just the Smart device assistant detects the oxymeter, not the SP02 Assistant which is the important one. I checked the compatibility of the programme and it goes back to Windows 8, so maybe that is the root cause.

This all seems a bit  like a "Riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma".

I will play around with it for another day,  and let you know.

Attached German site where I got the files.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smart device assistant is the latest one. It was released with the newer CMS50F oximeters and also works with the older versions. If it works with your oximeter I would suggest sticking with that version.
The index code listed on the wiki page is: 01GS4016 See here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...t_software
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again for the information.

Below is a reply from Pulox regarding their download centre, it may be help for any future reference for other Pulox products.

(Not so impressed with Pulox, lot of unnecessary time wasting. Documentation very poor. Should have been dead easy if sold properly with clear and concise documentation first time out of the box.

Regards.

Quote:Dear Customer,

thank you for your message.
You can find the software in our online store pulox.de .
The Link is:

https://www.pulox.de/Software-Download

Mit freundlichen Grüßen ∙ Kind regards ∙ Cordiali saluti ∙ Saludos cordiales ∙ Saygılarımla
∙ Z poważaniem ∙ Vriendelijke groeten ∙ Vänliga Hälsningar ∙ Cordialement ∙ 最诚挚的问候

Silke Paulus
Customer Service
Post Reply Post Reply
@Jeff8356

For some follow up information, I thought It may be helpful to forward a clarification reply received from Novidion GmbH  regarding  Pulox devices:-
                                         --------------------------------------------------------------

"The Software to choose for a successful connection is solely dependent on the Pulse Oximeter.
Years ago, it was necessary to have two software variants installed.

SpO2 Manager” was used to show live recordings of a device whilst “SpO2 Review“ would allow for pre-recorded measurements to be opened.

Nowadays you’ll either need to be using “SpO2 Assistant V3.0.5” or “Smart Device Assistant V3.1.0.1” (both being the same software at a different stage of development).

They both allow for a live view & review of pre-recorded measurements, but only the right one for the device in question will recognize the device.

Novidion GmbH "
                                          --------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick follow up for the record..
Expat31
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 429 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 620 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.