Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about an online store not on supplier list
Question 
Question about an online store not on supplier list
I have a question about an online company that sells "refurbished" machines. This company is not on the Supplier list.
I hope I'm not breaking the rules. I'll name the company without a link, cpapliquidators.
The reason I ask is I'm looking to buy a gently used BiPAP machine because mine is broken and I need a backup while I send mine out to be repaired. 

I want to know if anyone has heard of them. 
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about an online store not on supplier list
I hadn't heard of that vendor until you posted about them.  But I'm sure there are many I haven't heard of.  I did notice that they are really pushing the 5-star "Top Quality" rating.  When I clicked on the rating shield to see the details, it showed 0 (zero) Verified Ratings.  .  . H-m-m-m-m.  They do have some old models refurbished.     Have you checked Supplier #2 for the model and price range?  

Please keeps us updated to your experience.  

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258. A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB. I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.

Unless you can verify more about the company, I think I would stick with SecondWind which seems to have very similar pricing, and has a known good reputation.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258.  A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB.  I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.  

Unless you can verify more about the company, I think I would stick with SecondWind which seems to have very similar pricing, and has a known good reputation.

Thank you so much! You've done my homework for me. Yes, I am considering secondwind. I'll probably go with them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258.  A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB.  I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.  

Good research.  

Using a mail drop like that probably means they're an individual's business.   It's good to know they're not a large business, but it doesn't mean they're dishonest or give bad service.  A little extra caution might be warranted, though.

As for BBB, a lot of people believe that BBB itself is no longer a reputable organization.  Do some Googling.  

Here's one article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/business-b...d=12123843
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I purchased a BiPAP just like mine from second wind. It works really well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

Upping the thread a bit, I am currently in touch with SecondWindCpap to purchase a BiPAP, and actually the guy I am in touch with redirected me to CPAP Liquidators because this is actually the same company.

My two cents :-)

Thibault
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh! I’m surprised. But I do feel very happy with the Bipap I purchased from them a year ago. It’s still working perfectly. I only paid $600. and they have a 6 month guarantee.

One more thing I want to add. I recently discovered that you can send your old machine to the manufacturer and they will fix it even if it is no longer under warranty.
I did that with my old BiPAP. And they charged $350. and it’s performing like new. My health insurance paid for half.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

Just to confirm that I just bought my Resmed AirCurve 10 ST on CPAP Liquidators, and the payment was actually redirected to SecondWindCPAP account.

The invoice is also mentioning both CPAP Liquidators and SecondWindCPAP.

So I really confirm they are the same company, lol.

Thibault
Post Reply Post Reply
Probably a way to mitigate the requirement for a Rx. 

I am ahead of my "my machine broke" curve and I have 2 VAuto, 1 Aircurve S and 1 Pacewave CS(asv) motherboards plus 2 backup blowers I got from aliexpress for $250. I got full machines from ebay and just discarded the un-hygienic parts. I hope I am set for atleast 2 decades. I bought each machine for around $500, the Aircurve S however for $90, it was an auction.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information CPAP Supplier List SuperSleeper 1 268,616 07-16-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Add to the list? factor 4 2,852 06-23-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: factor
  supplier # 19 is A1 car54 1 2,963 02-13-2020, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.