Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question for GIDEON
Question 
Question for GIDEON

I am having trouble with OSCAR in that the above is what I get when I go in to check on my report.  Do you have any idea how I might get rid of all the junk at the bottom?  I can scroll down to see everything, but if I need help and want to post a screenshot, it will show up like this.  I guess I could post two shots to get everything on the post, but if I could dump the junk I would like to.

Thanks for any help you can offer me.

Deborah
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question for GIDEON
In OSCAR, go to Help > Troubleshooting and deselect Show Debug Pane.

Edit: I realize this question was for Gideon, but the above will still work.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to turn off the debu pane - help -> troubleshooting -> show debug pane  .... just turn it off

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RED!!   Thanks  Great-info I'm so happy that it was so easy!  I expected it to be some long, complicated process that I could only hope I'd be able to do.  I really appreciate your help!

Deborah
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.