Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Recommended chin strap for chipmunk cheeks?
RE: Recommended chin strap for chipmunk cheeks?
(06-19-2021, 12:35 PM)mktmgrjrm Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:47 AM)Ratchick Wrote: So I put on the chinstrap and low and behold, it works a CHARM. I don't know if it's available on the US site, I got mine on the UK Amazon store. I like it because it has two sets of straps, one over the top of the head and one around the back, plus a slit to allow it to cradle the front and the underside of the chin too.

I was able to find this chinstrap on Amazon in the US - just do a search on the description Ratchick provided.

Thank you, but I tried the full description, and a few other variations both in Amazon's search bar and on google and couldn't find it on Amazon  (although it is on Ali Express) - any hints? Are you allowed to link here or a pm? Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)gcritchley Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 12:35 PM)mktmgrjrm Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:47 AM)Ratchick Wrote: So I put on the chinstrap and low and behold, it works a CHARM. I don't know if it's available on the US site, I got mine on the UK Amazon store. I like it because it has two sets of straps, one over the top of the head and one around the back, plus a slit to allow it to cradle the front and the underside of the chin too.

I was able to find this chinstrap on Amazon in the US - just do a search on the description Ratchick provided.

Thank you, but I tried the full description, and a few other variations both in Amazon's search bar and on google and couldn't find it on Amazon  (although it is on Ali Express) - any hints? Are you allowed to link here or a pm? Thanks again

I FOUND IT!!! thanks everyone. It was under a different name in Amazon USA  - search "VANVENE Stop Snoring CPAP Chin Strap and Anti Snoring Solution"
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to find the strap on Amazon. Search GOOGLE using B08F2PJ1WZ as the search term.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was using an oral appliance for over 5 years. Have just returned to full time APAP 82 days ago. Lately I have been struggling with aerophagia and GERd/LPR. I use the AirFit 30 which is a really nice mask for me. When I used the oral appliance, I sucked like crazy, my mouth was never open at night. So I still have this very expensive piece of hardware, so last night I used it with my APAP. Had a real nice continuous sleep, so I am going to keep going this route for awhile. If you do not have an overbite, some of the OTC mouth guards just might provide something to suck on all night. Works for a lot of babies. An oversized soother would be a good way to test Long term use might distort your front teeth. SnoreRx is one. It doesn’t work well for me because of my overbite. Same for MYOSA. Really nice design for a “normal” jaw. 
There is no one size fits all in this game.
D
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Are You Affected by Chin Tucking? BoxcarPete 5 595 03-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 365 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,101 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 496 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Recommended soft cervical collar? Ynot 3 353 02-10-2024, 09:53 PM
Last Post: eok361
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,534 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Chin Tucking as cause of apnea ejbpesca 111 6,170 02-06-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.