Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset?
Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset?
I bought this unit a long ago, then it failed with the two beeps sound and I gave up using it  then I upgrade to a S9 autoset, that gave up to the ghost now.

Now I want to ressurect the m series to be my back up. It's still making the two beeps and not working. The manual says it needs to go to a home care provider, which does not exists where I live.

So my questions are,  Is there a way to reset the machine or make a trouble shooting to try to fix it?

Its smartcard is missing and I can't find it, but I read somewhere that the machine should work without it. Is it true?

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

P.S.: no need to advise buy a new machine, buy an automatic one, avoid this brick, etc.. Money is an issue here.

Thanks in advance.

José
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset?
I think it is too old to resurrect. Plus, it would cost you money to do it so I don't see how that would be possible.

Same goes for the S9.

If you live in a densely populated area you may be able to find a good machine on craigslist.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset?
(05-21-2023, 12:28 AM)Sleepster Wrote: I think it is too old to resurrect. Plus, it would cost you money to do it so I don't see how that would be possible.

Same goes for the S9.

If you live in a densely populated area you may be able to find a good machine on craigslist.

Thanks for your reply

I just need I backup. I just got an S8 compact for treatment in a local auction site, I'm not in USA, I'm  in Brazil.

The S8 is working good,  has 7500 hs, maybe it will work more 7500.

New machine here is quite expensive, ship cost, taxes, etc. That's why I need to fix my non working machines. I have severe AOS, and I had few days without treatment and I felt like a dead man, if you know what I mean. 

I will continue to my search for fix the m series.

I will appreciate any enlightenment about it.

Cheers.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picked up ResMed 10 today, concerned about ability to reset flow rates NewlyDiagnosed 10 229 04-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 471 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 209 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 892 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 271 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10? hs8738 8 27,986 11-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Respironic BiPAP M series pressure settings jamesmck 3 598 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.