Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card
AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card

Hi,

My AirSense 11 was reporting data correctly until September 30 to my SD card.  Now it is no longer doing that.  I formatted a new card this morning, put in the machine, waited for the confirming blue light on the card slot and display on the screen saying it was reading card and then it finished.

After a sleep early this morning, I took the card out and looked at the contents on my Mac Pro.  The machine created all the folders but the dates of the folders are all wrong (see enclosed screen shots).

The files in the Settings folder have a date of Jan 13, 2008 for Date Modified and Date Created.  DATALOG folder also have a date of Jan 13, 2008 for Date Modified and Date Created. The one folder in DATALOG is called 20080112.  I am enclosing a screenshot of the contents of this folder, the files that were created this morning by the machine.

What is going on here?  I don't want to import this data into OSCAR with the wrong dates.  

On my old card that I was using until I replaced it with a different card this morning, the machine stopped writing to the SD card after September 30.  That I can't figure out why.  It wasn't anywhere near being full to capacity. It is like something went wrong after September 30.

With the new one I formatted this morning, at least I got data but the dates are all wrong.

I don't know if this is related (I would think not but maybe it is) but I have not been able to sync my AirSense 11 with MyAir since September 30.  I try to pair with Bluetooth the app to my machine and it always fails.  I manually enter my machine's serial number and Device Number and still can't sync the app with the machine and thus get no data at all on MyAir app.  But on the MyAir app it shows my device is registered.

The error on the app when I try to sync with Bluetooth says "Can't connect with your machine.  Let's skip the Bluetooth connection step"

Looking for help here because my doctor doesn't know (I asked him) and I believe my DME is not going to know but I am going to contact them tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card
I think I would contact your DME that you got the AS11 from. Since you can only set the timezone, it must be something wrong with the firmware or hardware.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Only you answered my post.  I am surprised because I thought I would some other people would.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a tough act to follow. . . Whistle

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 85 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 233 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 282 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 227 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 316 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Equipment] Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA) Aldiorg 3 339 02-19-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 467 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.