Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon.
ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon.
ResMed data issues, 2 sessions only short 2nd useful- Break to long or did card come out of machine to soon after session ended?

I doubt it was immediately taken out.  I do not do it first thing.

I know there is data recorded Fixed: 16.0 is on top,
Info is there,
Statistics is messed up.

1st session:   10/28/22   02:24:00 - 06:46:00   Duration: 04h 22m 00s

2nd session:  10/28/22   07:21 - 07:48:12    Duration: 00h 27m 01s

The session time seems correct.

When I get to that day. Daily looks normal with only the short session visible.  (on bottom slide short session not labeled.)

When I click on long yellow bar long session unchecks and short session expands on graph.

When I click on short bar I get the third picture.  It just gives the time of the longer first session.

What went wrong.  I usually took SD card out in morning, afraid to.

How long should I wait after ending session can it come out.

Was the time between sessions to long?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon.
You have the first session deselected in the second screenshot.  Look at the lower left side of the Daily screen, under Session Information.  Also, it appears that your data may be corrupted.  Look at the minimum values on the Statistics on the Daily screen.

Never mind. I read your post differently than what you are trying to display. I would purge that day and reimport the data. There is definitely something amiss.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed-2 sessions short 2nd useful- Break to long/Card out of machine to soon.
How do is that done.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the day you wish to purge in the Daily screen.  Select,  Data ⇾ Advanced ⇾ Current Selected Day ⇾ CPAP.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry it so long to report back.

After purging daily data and loading it, I ended up only with basic info, and no stats. That may be be cause I am using a 32 GB SD card, or maybe lost data to not locking the sd card, (Elite 9).

I have other days with stats like scan above. I am leaving well enough alone.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 123 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 693 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oscar File Export Sessions DanEm 32 1,890 09-07-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: DanEm
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.