Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 [how to turn auto/on auto/off feature off?]
ResMed AirSense 10 [how to turn auto/on auto/off feature off?]
I am trying to figure out how to turn on the auto on and off feature.  I asked the place where I got it from and they said they dont turn it on.  Ive used it on my S9 for years.

I tried skimming other threads, but I wasn't able to find it.  It also doesn't help its been YEARS since I posted last/
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 [how to turn auto/on auto/off feature off?]
You will probably need to go into the clinical menu to turn SmartStart on. To enter the clinical menu, press and hold the dial and the home button for three seconds. Use the dial to highlight settings and press the dial to enter the settings menu. Scroll down to Options and select SmartStart to turn it on. While you are in the Options menu change Essentials to Plus to get more options in the patient menu.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can get a Clinician manual by following the link at the top of the page. It has a lot of useful information on your machine.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-03-2019, 07:39 PM)IsrvChrist Wrote: I am trying to figure out how to turn on the auto on and off feature.  I asked the place where I got it from and they said they dont turn it on.  Ive used it on my S9 for years.

I tried skimming other threads, but I wasn't able to find it.  It also doesn't help its been YEARS since I posted last/

On my machine, if I go to the "My Options" (blue screen) and then scroll down to smart start, I can turn it on or off.

Not sure if that's exactly what you are asking, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  Bigwink

I leave mine on all the time.  Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 24 447 19 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,808 5 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,616 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,805 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 675 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.