Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 11 - Announced
ResMed AirSense 11 - Announced
ResMed has announced the AirSense 11 today and it appears on their website.

There are three models in the line: CPAP, Elite, and AutoSet. The AirSense 11 is available only in the United States and only the Elite and AutoSet models, and "is subject to availability."
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 11 - Announced
Thanks,
I just saw the announcement and when to ResMed site to confirm it. You beat me to it.
Now to eagerly await when OSCAR will be available for the AirSense 11.
Had my AirSense 11 since July and went to MyAir twice...Can not believe the excessive amount of effort and energy ResMed is putting behind this worthless program
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR v1.3.0 will be entering its Beta test phase fairly soon.

If you would like to help out with the Beta testing, please PM Gideon and ask to be included in the Beta test group.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm really bumbed about my timing after seeing this today -- I just got a replacement AirCurve 10 8 days ago.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GryphKat!  -  Welcome
Don't be bummed. The announcement is for the AirSense and not the AirCurve series of machines.  I haven't heard anything about the AirCurve release date.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2021, 10:07 AM)SleepyHenry Wrote: Thanks,
I just saw the announcement and when to ResMed site to confirm it. You beat me to it.
Now to eagerly await when OSCAR will be available for the AirSense 11.
Had my AirSense 11 since July and went to MyAir twice...Can not believe the excessive amount of effort and energy ResMed is putting behind this worthless program

@SleepyHenry - Can you do a review of the Airsense 11? Not the marketing stuff on the Resmed website.

Thanks,

Enigma
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2021, 01:21 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I haven't heard anything about the AirCurve release date.

The Airsense 10 was released in 2014, mine was produced at the end of March 2014 according to the serial number. Does anybody know when the Aircurve 10 vauto was released?

There was an update at some point which added RERA detection and easybreathe, right? Does anybody know when that was?

I know that one SW difference between 10 & 11 is that they have separated smart-start from what I call "moronic-stop" so you don't have to risk the machine turning itself off in the middle of an apnea in order to get smart start. But it sounds like the therapy algorithms are the same as the autoset for her?
Post Reply Post Reply
RKASHYAP;
Go to YouTube and google "AirSense 11".  There are 3 very informative videos on it by an Australian named Nick.
Personally, I find using it to be an improvement, but without OSCAR's data I can not confirm it.
My wife loves that is less bulky & silent than DreamStation 1 and lot easier to carry in the car.
Post Reply Post Reply
Video 
AirSense 11 was just released. YouTube Video.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-relea...tment.html
Post Reply Post Reply
Doctor - I have merged your post with the other AS11 announcements. I also took the liberty of fixing your video link.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,366 Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 126 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,931 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 129 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,142 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,525 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 280 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.