Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 11 Release Date?
RE: ResMed AirSense 11 Release Date?
Press both "My Options" and "Sleep View" on the touchscreen at the same time, and hold for 3+ seconds. Try again if at first you do not succeed (I tried that several times before it worked; was beginning to think there was another trick to it, but just could be a finicky touchscreen, timing, etc). 

I don't expect to get my hands on a clinician's manual, but will share if I do.

-Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you press and hold for 3+ seconds until it goes into Clinician Mode, or is it press and hold for 3+ seconds and then release the hold?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
A brief video is worth 1000 clumsy words.

https://youtu.be/ZbUGXZh-hzM

-Jeff

Post Reply Post Reply
I’m starting to see links that appear to be to manuals for the Airsense 11 at one of the ResMed domains. The links don’t seem to work yet, but may soon… at least for some.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Jeff, we'll include that short video on the Clinician Manuals page shortly.   You're right - the video makes it much simpler.

This will definitely help folks get into the Clinician Mode quickly!

Hope this is okay, but I copied the vid to the AB YouTube channel to make it easier to put it on the web page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp24i4sZyUs

I gave you credit in the video description, let me know if you'd rather I remove that.

Thanks!

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, that's fine.

-Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2021, 05:29 PM)Dawnstar Wrote: I’m starting to see links that appear to be to manuals for the Airsense 11 at one of the ResMed domains. The links don’t seem to work yet, but may soon… at least for some.

Dawnstar, could you send me a Private Message (PM) with those links?

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2021, 03:10 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Dawnstar, could you send me a Private Message (PM) with those links?

Smile

https://document.resmed.com/documents/pr...er_mul.pdf

if you're still looking for it Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,737 20 minutes ago
Last Post: her.suit
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 614 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,605 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,771 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.