Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep Report
ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep Report
My husband's Airsense 10, a year old, just started leaving off the AHI from the sleep report screen.  The time and smiley faces (usually) are sill there--just no indication of the AHI.  He thinks I screwed it up when I was in the clinical menu changing his EPR but I see nothing in there that mentions AHI.  I tried resetting it to factory specs and that didn't work. In the clinical menu it shows up just fine.and everything shows up on OSCAR  Does it hurt to just leave that running so he can see his AHI when he wakes up?  An suggestions on how to get it back on the report are appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep Report
In the clinical menu, go to Options and set Essentials to Plus (not On). AHI should show up the next day.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.  I will check that now....  Just checked and it is was on, so changed it to plus.  Have no idea what Essentials does!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2020, 12:16 AM)SideSleeper Wrote: Thank you.  I will check that now....  Just checked and it is was on, so changed it to plus.  Have no idea what Essentials does!

Mostly, that is just what it does: shows you more data on the display.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 465 1 hour ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,822 7 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 183 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 564 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,806 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.