Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Stellar 150 Compatible with OSCAR?
ResMed Stellar 150 Compatible with OSCAR?
I have a friend using the Stellar 150 ventilator machine and she is claiming that there is no OSCAR data available since she started using it. Actually, OSCAR says she hasn't used the machine since October 2020 and shows no data since then. 

I suspect she may not have updated her machine with OSCAR, or it's not compatible. 

Also, using the read/write lock switch on the SD cards is only necessary if you have a ResMed S9 or earlier, right? Newer ResMed and Philips machines aren't affected, right?
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Stellar 150 Compatible with OSCAR?
I've only heard the lock requirement being for S9s. I don't remember if the Stellar 150 is compatible with OSCAR. It's basically a stronger ST-A that can hit a Max of 50 cmH2O in a different form factor and bigger screen.

Edit, no the Stellar isn't listed as compatible, at least as far as I could tell. Likely as the ResMed Stellar is considered an NIV.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Dave.
That’s what I thought too. I couldn’t find any specific info on that machine regarding OSCAR.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t think Oscar specifically supports the Stellar version of ASV. If the SD card data can be uploaded to the development team here it might be possible to add in a future release. Do you have access to the card to zip and upload to a Dropbox?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No I don’t have access to the card, Sleeprider 

The owner is a member of a sleep apnea group on Facebook. She recently changed to the ASV machine from a Dreamstation.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar and ResMed Domino96 13 773 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 126 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar Import from ResMed SD Card Pat F 5 928 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is built-in oximeter data compatible with OSCAR? farnsy 25 4,879 12-20-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  ResMed AirSense 10 Time as shown in OSCAR BruQu 12 1,581 10-15-2022, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  What pulse ox is compatible with OSCAR? anyadee23 3 1,134 10-07-2022, 10:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.