Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Manual data import
ResScan Manual data import
Hi, I'm using a ResMed S9 Auto with humidifier. I just downloaded the ResScan latest version 5.4.1. I don't have the old versions or old data (pc crash). My new PC doesn't have a card reader but I have been able to get the data off the card with someone else's latop. Is there a way to import the data into ResScan without a card reader?

Many thanks.
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Manual data import
Aha!! Found the solution. Copy the data (the entire contents of the SD card) to a USB stick. Install the ResMed USB driver, insert the USB stick and your away.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-20-2015, 11:36 PM)edk Wrote: Aha!! Found the solution. Copy the data (the entire contents of the SD card) to a USB stick. Install the ResMed USB driver, insert the USB stick and your away.
Hi edk and welcome
Bravo ... Coffee

If you don't have ResScan clinical guide, you can download it directly from ResScan thread
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi edk,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear that you found the solution to your problem with ResScan.
Much success to you with your CPAp therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,723 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.